Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

jeudi 4 septembre 2008

nyc style!!!

since im going TO nyc i have to dress like an nyc flashy girl !!!
i love their style !! colorful flashy and very bling bling !! just like me !!!
hip hop glam!!


hat portobello market (london)
shirt shop on broadway
chain canal street
belt shop in paris
skirt forevr 21
legging nessecary clothing
shoes shop in puerto rico (custom by me)
purse guess
bracelet bakers
earrings h&m


yes who's your daddy ??? hahahah
i bought those shoes plain but i had to do something to them (you know me!)

so i added 3 stripes of my fave color!!!















My Stats

2 commentaires:

Angela a dit…

you definitely have to dress up for nyc. be fun, be funky, be savvy!!!

Trendy Gourmandise a dit…

the shoes ! waouuuuuuuuuuuuuu