Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

vendredi 26 septembre 2008

a lil' bit of pop/rock!!!!!

this is what wore today !!!
a lil' flashy top with a lil' jacket!!!
with the black skinny and the lowboots custom by me!!
ceci est ce que j'ai porter aujourd'hui!!!!
1 pti' top et 1 ptit blazer!!!
avec 1 skinny et des lowboots customizer par moi!!!!
top necessary clothing
lil' jacket gojane
slim sxm
lowboots custom by me!!!!

they use to be leopard brown !!!!

















My Stats

2 commentaires:

Mymou a dit…

dammmn my girl this one is sooo beautiifuul!!!!
just waouuuh
so simple but so chic!!
can U tell me which kind of "peinture" (je ne sais plus coent on le dit en anglais!) you put on your boots??
they are marvelouuus:!!

Trendy Gourmandise a dit…

j'adore le tshirt