Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

mercredi 12 mai 2010

GOT KICKZ?

I'VE BEEN A WANTING TO CUSTOMIZE A PAIR OF KICKS FOR WHILE BUT NEVER REALLY PUSHED MYSELF TO DO IT
i gotta admit while in nyc i wasn't doing much customization, i didn't have the time to do anything at all .......everything went so fast lol!
but anyway i'm back on my grind and going hard at it!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
AND YES!.... MY KICKZ MATCHING MY SHADES!!!!!!Image and video hosting by TinyPic


My Stats

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

those sneakers are tight!

JF-Stylissimo a dit…

I love em' !!!!

Carina's make up a dit…

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow i love them! i want the same!

Unknown a dit…

ooo j'adore les chaussuuree!! :) good job ma!!

Sophia a dit…

how did you do this?? I love all your DIYs, could you do a tutorial post?