Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

mardi 25 mai 2010

DROPPING HOT ISH ....AGAIN AND AGAIN!

CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP!
THIS ITEM IS FOR SALE LIKE A LOT OF OTHERS I ALREADY MADE!
i'm trying to get this ebay store in place , but in the mean time if you are interested in any of my items contact me via my email or leave me a comment i'll get back at you
i got lot more stuff to come!
but just know that all my items are one of a kind there's NO 2 similar!
so if u like it ? buy it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic






My Stats

6 commentaires:

MalibuMara a dit…

OMG i love it
KEEP ON YOUR HUSTLE MA
i havent commented in a while but i been reading it like everyday!
:)

Unknown a dit…

Ugh i hate being broke, because I adore the vest, it has my favorite cartoon character, Hello Kitty, on it. I love.com!

Sarah Jane

Art is my Hustlee*** a dit…

wowzer i loooooove it
u are a sick designer the shoulderpart is dope

check out my designs
artismyhustlee.blogspot.com/

Kiana F. a dit…

girl, you know i'm a fan of everything you do lol i've been leaving comments for a while now! how much would an item like this or the fringe jean jacket cost? i'm a struggling college student but i would save for something like this... lol

Fre$h as $he Wannabee a dit…

I love your style!! I actually just bought a blazer yesterday that I wanted to get customed..im thinking Samantha Sex in the city..you know where she is in the middle eastern kareoke bar..wearing that dope red top with the spikey shoulder pads and chains..do you think you can do that?

Carina's make up a dit…

u are the best:)