Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

dimanche 16 mai 2010

THE SHOES THAT MAKES THE STRAIGHT MEN GO : WOW!

KEEP COMING UP WITH SOME CUSTOMIZATION
LOVE IT OR HATE IT!
but i did get a lot of attention with those on!!
what's funny is that dudes actually love them and constantly complimented me the night i wore them!
that's when you think to yourself:"maybe what i am doing is not so bad after all,
if straight men can say that my shoes are looking hot!" LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
american apparel catsuit
patricie field corset



My Stats

6 commentaires:

SinfulLyo a dit…

sexxxxxy mama! the shoes are hot but your shape is GORGEOUS! thunderthighs unite! hahaha.

Shaunese a dit…

Damn I thought I loved studs and spikes. you got me beat. Those shoes are sick! :-)

L & V a dit…

those shoes are so hot!

Jen a dit…

HOT! Very sexy!!

Trendy Gourmandise a dit…

tu les achète où tes clous pour les DIY ?

Mymou a dit…

You're inspiring me!!!