Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

mardi 9 septembre 2008

GOLD BLING & STRIPES

FIRST OF ALL i'm so upset like i said before : i dropped my camera for the second time which killed it !!
so i bought a cheap new camera and after 2 days of use ? it's already giving me problems!!
the picture from yesterday were good !
but today my boyfriend took pictures of me with my new camera for lunch ! but by night almost all my pictures were gone !!! gone were i don' t know!!!! arrrrrrrrrrhhhhhh...... i ' m so upset !!!!!
only those three bad shots was that was left of "my today shooting"!!!
i even had managed to do new poses on new a backgrounds !!!!!sniff sniff now i'm sad!!!
alright take a look at those few bad shots !!!
i'm off before i keep going on and on and on... about this story .....sorry !!

tube top mango
bra straps victoria secrets
red belt made by me
skirt forever 21
gold belt vintage
shoes shop in puerto rico
shades mark's place (custom by me)
earrings chanel













My Stats