Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

lundi 29 septembre 2008

THE H&M TOP!!

i got this top from h&m last year !!
i immediatly fell in ove with it , i just had to get it!!!!
but it's only when i got back from my trip from paris that i realize it was a limited edition made by some iceland designer/singer : STEED LORD!!
if u have a myspace account check them out : they are so fashion and they doing good electro music too!
anyway this top reminds me of M.I.A.!!! and i guess that's why i love it so much very 80's
so i went all the way in my 80's look :neon shades and leggings with bright color shoes!!
them days my posts are looking like RAINBOWS !! they are so colorfull!!!
WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!!
je me suis acheté ce top l' année derniere chez h&m ! ca été le coup de foudre immediat !
il me le fallait absolument!
et ce n' est seulement lorsque je suis revenue sur mon ile que j ai realisé que c' etait une edition limité qui etait dessiné par des stylistes/chanteurs venues d iceland du nom de STEED LORD
si vous avez un myspace aller voir ils font de la bonne musique electro!
bref ce haut me rappelle terriblement M.I.A.!! et je crois que c 'est pour ca que j aime autant ce top! il fait vraiment "annees 80!!!"
donc j'me suis laché et j'l'ai joué a fond 80's avec les lunettes bleu fluo et
le legging tant qu' a faire!!!
je trouve que ces jours ci mes billets ressemblent aux couleurs de l arc en ciel!!
BIENVENUE DANS MON MONDE!!!!





















My Stats

1 commentaire:

yiqin; a dit…

Wow, the top is amazing! I love the colors & the print! I like how you wore it wit pink shoes & the necklace! Brilliant.