Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

mardi 15 septembre 2009

DIY OF THE DAY

WORE THIS BODYSUIT ALREADY I NEEDED A CHANGED....
MORE STUDS ,WE WANT MORE STUDS
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



My Stats

4 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

i love the d.i.y. hey i was wondering, do you know how much "give" aa clothing has? I want to get some of their leggings but i have a bigger waist (35") but small hips (41"). do you think I could wear their large?

FLASHY STYLISTA a dit…

well babs i dont know if it will fit cause im not familliar with the inches but all i know is dat it fits me and aint small !!! so either u check their stores dont be afraid ( alothough all the clothes look small) they arevery strechy trust me !!! i used to bein luv withtheir clothes with never stepping an AA store but now that i know everything is very strechy i try everthing i want !! ihope it helps ma!! kiss

Becky Tjandera a dit…

wow great diy ! super sexy :D

Trendy Gourmandise a dit…

ou est ce que tu les as achetés les studs ?