Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

dimanche 23 mai 2010

SPIKES & FRINGES JEAN JACKET

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


My Stats

6 commentaires:

Chay Chay a dit…

hey chica bonita! I LOVE the new blog look, all the pretty things! How did you do it, I wanna be just like you lol :=p

ANNETTEK.BLOGG:SE a dit…

ohhhhhhh, i wanna have!!!!!!!!

Unknown a dit…

Loving the new layout love! Great jacket as well, I swear you have the most amazing DIYs I've every seen. Keep up the amazing work, girl!

Sarah Jane

L a dit…

Dammmnnn that's fly! I love it! I pray that one day you open your own fashion store, you got skills!

<3

Anonyme a dit…

Where do you buy your studs?

formerly known as the Queen.. now I'm the Empress a dit…

is this for sale?