Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

dimanche 6 juillet 2008

the look of the day


a friend of mine brought me back this shirt from nyc ! cause YES I was in nyc a lil' earlier this year but i wasnt't interrested in those TOURIST SHIRTS!!! but when i got home i was like: "shoot i should have got one !" but it was to late, so when she told me she going to nyc it was my chance !!so i took it !
i didn't do much to this shirt i had bigger plans for it at first but i thought " if i'm altering it to much i might not be able to wear it very often ! "
so i decided to just cut of the neck part off ! i find it looks good so far, but i think i'll alter it more later on ! I 'l l keep you posted!!

shirt nyc
shirt wet seal
shoes bakers
legging necessary clothing
belt shop in paris
earrings shop in sint maarten
bag shop in paris


Aucun commentaire: