Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

mercredi 6 août 2008

paul's boutique!!

i'm literally CRAZY about this top shop corner stylist! i love every single piece of his collection ( if only everything could have fit me !! or not?or else i would be so BROKE!) it's a very young and flashy brand!
the bad thing is that you can't buy it online and that's upsets me! anyway i have few pieces from his collection and the" baguy " is 1 of them!
this is 1 of my favourite pants!!i love that every pieces from his collection is customize ! differente patches on each 1 of them ! plus i added some!! shirt mango
pants pauls boutique
shoes bakers
shades d&g
belt and buckle miami





DON'T MIND ME I'M SHOWING OFF A LIL'!!(WHATEVER!!)
i added the boston patch!!
i like this belt !! flashy
famous
faboulus

















My Stats

Aucun commentaire: