Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

vendredi 22 août 2008

my african dress!!!!!!!!

for the last month i've been looking for an african dress i don't know where this obsession came from ....but all i knew is that i wouldn't finding it where i live , so i asked my friend who lives in paris to find 1 for me ! she went to several stores but no luck !she didn't find anything!!
so i decided to buy the cloth and make my own dress!!! (cause what sahra wants , sahra gets!!) so this is what i came up with!!!
tell me what you think??? ( i find it's not so bad for somebody who never went to sewing school!!!) going from this!!
to this!!!
mama african gots bottom!!! ( thanks to my origins it's a love hate situation between us!!! yes i'm talking about my bottom!!)

belt zara
neckless paris
bracelet h&m i wasn't sure wich earrings would have matched better !! so you tell me !!
earrings paris
brown coconut shell???
earrings miami
or ethnical color matching the dress?? ( i had rather the brown so i stuck to them!)
shoes jonak
and wich shoes to choose from???
shoes sxm















My Stats

1 commentaire:

Jasmine a dit…

j'adore cette robe, et avec le chignon elle te va divinement bien !