Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

vendredi 10 avril 2009

DIY OF THE DAY!!!part 320200330.......

went to the BEBE store and saw this dress !i never was a big fan of this brand but this dress sent me crazy (and the gold shoes i showed in a earlier post as well)
but now i really changed my mind about this store...... anyway i asked the worker if they had it in my size , he told me that they were sold out nationwide and the last size they had was XS!!! yeah right!!! i was so dessapointed..... then i thought i could find a dress that i already have and stud it up as usual !!! and this is how the dress looks now!!! WHAT DO U THINK?
not so bad and way cheaper .... the BEBE dress was for 249 dollars!!!!! a lot of money for a dress !! at least for my budget!!! and mine cost me about 50 dollars for the dress and 5 dollars for the studs !! OKAY there's no zip on mine ,but it still cute !!!


dress BEBEPhotobucket

this skirt got me inspired as well!!! so nice but it's only available in northern and eastern europe,too bad for me ! plus they don't have a online store ........too bad!!!

skirt gina tricot

that's in store building up my project !!
to make sure you buy the right amount of studs just go to the store with the item you want to stud and take about 3 or 4 more of the same studs you have choosen just in case you lose some !!





























My Stats

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

omg. i absolutely love it =] thanx for all the comments. our personal tastes are quite similar. where are you from?

Jen (MahaloFashion) a dit…

you are so crafty, I really need to do all the DIY stuff I keep saying I'm going to get around to.

Melanie a dit…

Your dress came out so rad! Great job!!
http://www.wreckedstellar.wordpress.com

FLASHY STYLISTA a dit…

thx everybody!!! i appreciate it!!!