Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

jeudi 9 juillet 2009

LINK JACKET§§§

WELL Y'ALL KNOW I'M A SUCKER FOR CHAIN PRINTS, I'VE BEEN BLOGGING ABOUT THOSE JACKETS THAT I LUST SO MUCH FOR BUT NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO COP ONE ,SO ANYWAY I ACTUALLY BOUGHT ONE A WHILE AGO BUT IT WASN'T THE COLOR I REALLY WANTED(BLACK&GOLD) BUT CREAM & BLUE IS NOT BAD FOR A CHANGE!!! IT'S SO PRETTY AND ORIGINAL(AT LEAST TO ME!!) BUT OF COURSE DIDN'T GET THE CHANCE TO WEAR IT AS YET!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





My Stats

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

THIS JACKET IS BEAUTIFUL!

vintagevandalizm a dit…

hey gurl, love your blog!...you know its funny, i have the black and gold version of this jacket and I like your colors better!

lmao
xoxo
Jasmin

miertje. a dit…

your gorgeous and i love your blog !