Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

lundi 19 octobre 2009

WESTERN GAL

YESTERDAY I PUTTED ON ROLLERS AS YOU CAN SEE!!!!you like ?
i felt like a real western "peggy sue" if you know what i mean ...
peplum skirt,brown boots and belt and a bow on the head.....
the only missing piece was my brown fringe bag and my horse of course!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dress asos
belt pimkie
booties forever 21




My Stats

4 commentaires:

missDTM a dit…

i'm totally thinking about doing my hair like this now!! fyi--love the new background.

Aurélie a dit…

J'adore ta tenue!!! Ca te va parfaitement. Ta bannière est terrible ;)

Trendy Gourmandise a dit…

j''adore le noeud dans les cheveux

FLASHY STYLISTA a dit…

thx girls!!