Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

lundi 12 octobre 2009

BABYGIRL

today i tried to do different poses ... you know i always do the same thongs..
it's not my fault in front of my mirror i'm doing a lot differents poses
but when i reach in front of my camera it's all forgotten and
i'm going back to the same old poses i'm so custom of doing!
so today i really forced myself to change what do you think?
althought i know there's not much changes... im taking baby steps..lol

Image and v ideo hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SKIRT WET SEAL
TOP H1M
SHOES FOREVER 21
LEGGING SHOPPED ON BROADWAY
CHAIN PROMOD





My Stats

7 commentaires:

missDTM a dit…

cute poses!!! love this outfit too.

Isquisofrenia a dit…

girl, i love this look
im loving your hair and your shades

awesome !!

Rich Hippie a dit…

aw man thats so cool im like totally honored!!!
i seriouslly love your bedazzeld look

Rich Hippie a dit…

aw man thats so cool im like totally honored!!!
i seriouslly love your bedazzeld look

BIGA a dit…

PLEASE GIVE TUTORIAL FOR YOUR HAIR STYLES !!! I LOVE

FLASHY STYLISTA a dit…

hey biga its not dat i dont want to do it but i dont own a camcorder to do it !! sorry but u can find tutos on youtube for sure !! sorry thx for following me tho!!

BIGA a dit…

ok no problem !! keep on pictures of it!! its giving good ideas for me

hope your understand because im french do my best to write english++++