Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

jeudi 29 octobre 2009

CLUE FOR HALLOWEEN part 2

the customize mics!!you'll find out why 2 mics later....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

found this fabric in nyc and i fell in love with it so i copped it but didn't use it since ...
well there you go it's perfect for my costume!! made a skirt and a bow out of it!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




My Stats

5 commentaires:

Nik a dit…

Argh..see now that there are two mics I can't say it's Jem anymore...there were more than two Holograms...I'm stumped.Sidenote: I'm a singer and I don't have a customized glam mic...something is wrong in this situation...lol.

Niika a dit…

lady gaga

Unknown a dit…

Are you going to be Jem?

Anonyme a dit…

josie and the pussycats

missDTM a dit…

i feel like you're going to be JEM from the 80's!!! omg..i would die!! i've been wanting to do that since FOREVERRRRRRRRRR.