Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

mardi 18 août 2009

melody eshani earrings part 2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






My Stats

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

OMG I would love if you would do a post on your hair...I know you have done posts about hairstyles you like, but I think your hair is freakin fabulous!!! What do you do to keep it looking so fluffy and curly? Is it all yours, cause if it isn't it still looks amazing!! I envy its flowing gorgeousness...whatever you do to it I need to know!!

Unknown a dit…

Heyyyy, where you based?

May Kasahara a dit…

Oh HI!@@!! fucking hot like whoa.

FLASHY STYLISTA a dit…

thx dushis!!!
ill t do a post about my hair no problem!! i didnt know someone actually liked my hair !!thank u so much!!!!

Aurélie a dit…

Ca te va super bien, t'es trop pétillante comme ça ;)