Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

mardi 10 février 2009

POLYS OF THE WEEK

so ovbiously i'm showing some flashy colors , crazy fabrics and outta of control prints!!!
Loose yourself 42/50
Loose yourself 42/50 - by Evita* on Polyvore.comGet out!
Get out! - by dlou2 on Polyvore.comObsessed w/ Gemma Ward
Obsessed w/ Gemma Ward - by BellaMarie on Polyvore.comVest 43/50
Vest 43/50 - by Evita* on Polyvore.comUntitled
Untitled - by ღ*naive*ღ on Polyvore.comI gotta have my star on the wall
I gotta have my star on the wall - by мιѕѕ ∂αѕн [on] on Polyvore.comUntitled
Untitled - by sugarsugar on Polyvore.comNext time that he cheats, ya know it won't be on me
Next time that he cheats, ya know it won't be on me - by EtchaSketchinLola on Polyvore.com




My Stats

1 commentaire:

Couture Carrie a dit…

Love all of these, especially Gemma and the Sprouse bracelets!

xoxox,
CC