Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

samedi 14 février 2009

BALMAIN VERSES ZARA?????

i send my cuzin to ZARA today (since there's no zara where i live!)for those wonderful balmain/zara studded shoes!! thanks to http://next-trend.com/ who showed those shoes on her blog ! i asked her if there were still in store? they are part of their spring collection. but she told me that for some unknow reasons she hasn't seen them in store sinec she bought hers!!

so i thought:"everything is already sold out!! i knew it!!! there are
to beautiful to be true !too balmainish for me to be able to get a pair
from so far away( yes i live in the caribbeans!)!
all the girls around the world are going to buy them like crazy!!
so like i said i send my cuzin as soon as she could to the nearest store !!
meaning today!!
so when she got back from the store she told me an amaizing(weird) story:
those shoes were actually SEIZED of every french store by marshall for unfear REPLIQUAS!!!!
OMG!!! i thought i was going to die !!WHAT THE HELL!!!! i can't believe it's true!! so anyway NO BALMAINISH shoes from zara for me !! hopefully when
i'll be in nyc i 'll get a pair ....
that's if they are still in stores !! YES FRENCH gourvement ain't playing with :dupliquas,fakes,egs ........ too bad for me!!!sniff sniff......
by the way i just moved 5 BIIIGGGGG garbage bags to my new place!!
i think i should ease up on the shoes a litle!!!!!......................NEVER hahahhahahah!!!I'M A SHOES FREAK AND THAT'S IT!!!!!!
deal with it ( message to my boyfriend!!!)
aujourd' hui j'ai envoyé ma cousine chez zara(et oui y'a pas de zara ou je vis!)pour ces magnifiques chaussures zara/balmain cloutés !! merci a http://next-trend.com pour les avoirs montés sur son blog!!donc je lui est demandé si elles etaient toujours en magasins? car elles font partis de la collection printemps,mais elle m 'a repondu que pour des raisons qu'elle ingorai elle ne les avaient plus vue depuis l'achat des siennes!! alors la je me suis dit:le stock est epuisé!! jm'en doutai! c'est normal elles sont trop belles pour restés en magasin toute une saison! trop balmain pour qu'une paire m' arrive jusqu'ici (st martin )!toutes les filles du monde entier vont se jetés dessus comme des folles!!!
donc comme je l 'expliquai plus tot, j'ai envoyer ma cousine aussi vite que possible dans le zara le plus proche!! mais elle me rappel aujourd hui pour me dire que tout n' a pa été vendu mais SAISI par huissier !!pour COPIE déloyal!!!elles ne sont plus a la vente!!! MON DIEU j 'ai cru mourir!!MAIS C 'EST PAS POSSIBLE CA!!!!pas de balmain(zara) pour moi!!peut etre que j' aurai plus chance d 'en trouver une paire quand j'irai a new york (ca c'est s'il en reste!)ET OUI le gouvernement francais ne plaisante pas avec ca! trop de ressemble/ concurence pour eux!!!
sniff sniff...... tanpis pour moi!!!
au faite pendant mon déménagement j'ai bouger 5 graandd sacs poubelles rempli de chaussures donc faudrai que je me calme un peu!!.............;;;;;;;;;; JAMAIS !!! HAHAHAHAH!!!JE SUIS FOLLE DE CHAUSSURE UN POINT C 'EST TOUT!!tanpis pour toi ( ce message s'adresse a mon cherie!)













My Stats

8 commentaires:

Julia mode a dit…

comment dire ... SUBLIMES !!!
=)
bisou

Andy Torres a dit…

Hey darling!!!!
I saw the shoes and absolutely loved them! but I needed to stay true to myself and when I wore them, because they are so high (and Im already so tall) my foot was always sliding towards the front and was so uncomfortable to walk with, at least for my feet :(

Couture Carrie a dit…

Those are fabulous!!

xoxox,
CC

What is Reality Anyway? a dit…

they look good!!

Terence Sambo a dit…

sorry babes, dnt worry u'll get em in ny :o)

Karafina a dit…

OMG the heels are fieeeeerce!

Trendy Gourmandise a dit…

ah ça c sur en france on ne plaisante pas avec la copie

Maîtresse Cassandre a dit…

Je les ai...achetées à Cologne...elles sont en effet superbes...
http://tourments.wordpress.com/2009/07/30/ivresse/