Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

vendredi 5 février 2010

SHOW ME YOUR WARDROBE/SHOES

i decided to show you my wardrobe
starting by showing the' keys piece' in most of my outfits : THE SHOES!!!
but who am i kidding i always wear 20 'key pieces' at the same time!! i got so much going on !!!
and that's how i like it!!

HEELS FIRST CAUSE I LOVE TO GO OUT WEARING THEM..
although i'm not the best walker im getting there... lol
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
the way i'm stocking them ..in boxes ..like in a yard sale !!!
yup no' sex and the city' shoe closet for me!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
THEN YOU HAVE 'THE KICKS' THAT I LOVE but too hot to wear where i'm living ..
but i gotta have them ..
IT'S LIKE JACKET AND COATS i own so many but can't wear them ... stupid ???
nah just addicted to clothes ... gotta have everything just in case !!! in case of what ???
i don't know..... maybe a snowstorm in the Caribbean ??? you never know this days right ??? lol
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


My Stats

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Une tarée des chaussures!
au moins tu en prend soins et le style j'adore!

et les boites de rangements c'est bien sympa aussi genre par code couleur!

encore une fois t'as tout bon!!!

gros bizouk
marie (www.vivelesrondes.com/ange8)

Chay Chay a dit…

AAAAAAAHHHH! I'm SO jealous! I need to step up my game...you've JUST inspired me =)