Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

dimanche 17 janvier 2010

AMBER ROSE and her RED JACKET

BOTH OF YOU ARE LOOKING DOPEY!! hahha
it's been a while since we 'we seen her ,i only find few pictures of her on the web,
and the few that i saw i wasn't 'wow' by her style but this one is ill!!
that's how i like my amber
that jacket is sick and her body....... dayummmmmmm.....
she's a 10 on my book,
SHE'S A BAD GIRL , A REALLY BAD GIRL ,THAT'S HOW I LIKE THEM...(red cafe)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
she's been rocking those boots quiet often though...
but i know the feeling ...i do the same with my steve madden thigh high boots
i cant stop wearing them ,like i don't have any other shoes...






My Stats

3 commentaires:

Zara a dit…

LOVE AMBER!

Hun.. was thinking about you and YOU HAVEEEEEE TO ENTER MY HARAJUKU STYLE CONTEST! It can be anything.. MAKE UP/CLOTHES/HAIR/NAILS.. U have until the 7th to take pics and send them to my email!!
mouldyfruit@gmail.com

and you could win a goody bag full of make up/cosmetic bits :))) I really want you to enter! You would be amazing!

SUPA KAWAIIII

XXX

Chay Chay a dit…

I like her better with the completely shaven head....she's STILL gorgeous though!

FLASHY STYLISTA a dit…

@ charry i kinda like ti for change ,i bet will see a bunch of gurls with it soon!lol
@ mouldy i'll register!!