Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

vendredi 22 janvier 2010

AMBER & KANYE fashion week in paris 2010

i want me some SUPER shades!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i don't know why but this picture reminds me of BRIGITTE NIELSEN & FLAVOR FLAV!!
omg i'm sorry..... that's what came into my mind when i saw this picture
kanye ain't ugly as flav but i don't know... anyway... what do you think ??
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

i wasn't really feeling the long fur although they both look good in it until....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I SAW THIS PICTURES !!! BAD BITCH IS IN TOWN!!
I'M LOVING IT!!
KEEPING YOUR HOOD ON ,WHILE EVERYONE ELSE GOT THEIR COAT OFF ??
AMBER YOU'RE DA SHITE!!! THAT'S MY ATTITUDE !!
BAD BITCH ATTITUDE!!LOL
Image and video hosting by TinyPic






My Stats

1 commentaire:

SinfulLyo a dit…

so ye is making me want to throw some Timbs on! and i'm feeling his studded loafers smh. but amber's outrageous ass looks nice in the fur. i don't support it though :/