Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

vendredi 27 novembre 2009

ZEBRA CROPPED TOP

I GOT THIS TOP AT ASOS (as usual!!!)and i just love it!!!!
i would to thanks all the people who liked
my 'SUPA KAWAI' collection, im so glad some of you actually are
interested in buying my collection!! but for now all those pieces are prototypes ...
i wanna make sure that my collection is ready before i sell it !!
it means finding the right materials to work with and i didn't found everything i wanted yet so hopefully next year i'll drop my line ,with of course all new designs!!hope you'll like it!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic





My Stats

Aucun commentaire: