Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

dimanche 29 novembre 2009

WONDER WOMAN

NAH IT AIN'T HALLOWEEN I KNOW....
THAT'S JUST HOW I DRESS ,YOU SHOULD GET IT BY NOW....
AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW ... NOW YOU KNOW!!!

hey by the way do you like me with black hair ???

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

bustier asos
legging pimkie
shoes asos
diy belt






My Stats

8 commentaires:

Nik a dit…

I really like your hair dark!!!

CHINA MADONYA a dit…

wow!! I see alot of myself in you. although we dress differently our photo game is so similar luv it keep doing ur thing girl!!

MalibuMara a dit…

i love your makeup!
thanks for the comments :) haha
petite and proud!

Anonyme a dit…

jte prefer en blonde ...le noir ca fé un peu too much vulgaire...:s
et tjs des colan des colan et des jupe mini c un peu tjs la meme mé en gro ca va jaime bien t accessoires mé pr le bas un peu tjs pareil

missDTM a dit…

love your hair (although i do miss the pink!). cuuuute outfit!

Nebby a dit…

tres exotic with the black hair. do it just to play around

Kiana F. a dit…

love the black!!

Tae a dit…

I REALLY like the black hair. It gives you a more exotic look. Come on over to the darkside girl...lol :)