Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

jeudi 3 septembre 2009

SUMMER MAKE UP

SO IT'S AN ANOTHER EYE MAKE UP I DID WITH THE PALETTE I GOT ON EBAY
oh and i almost forgot to say thx to ALLY for giving "the hook up" on uploading my
pictures with tinypic!! thx again mama you save my blog!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
sorry for the state of my skin i was at home chilling and wasn't feeling
like putting on any fondation as you ca see!! lol
My Stats

4 commentaires:

Niika a dit…

love it especially the left eye

Anonyme a dit…

OMG! You did an amazing job!! The only thing I know how to apply is eyeliner and mascara :(

FLASHY STYLISTA a dit…

THANK YOU VERY MUCH BUT I WENT ON YOUTUBE FOR MAKE UP TOTORIAL IT HELPED ME A LOT! TRY IT YOULL SEE ITS EASIER

Ally ☁ ☼ a dit…

Your welcome xD

Your make up us amazing <3