Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

mercredi 22 septembre 2010

I'M GOING GOING BACK BACK TO PARIS PARIS!

yeah that's right i'm back in paris !
left the caribbean to make it in a big city!
travelling a lot this year really opened my mind and see things from another point of view,
it made me realized that i need to push myself even more and go forward with my creative side
i always used to be creative but mostly doing things for my personal use,
but lately i had a lot of great feedbacks on what i do,
people wanted to wear the pieces that i made for myself ,
i never thought it would actually being liked by someone else!
so now i'm in it and doing it for everybody!!!most of my pieces are for sale and i'm very happy about it,
who would've thought? not me.....
no disrespect but to me Paris is not like NY fashion wise (ny is so me!), but let's see what i can accomplish here!
some told me :"Paris isn't for you , you won't make it here! they wont like your style or what you do!"
i gotta admit that i find french people more conservative than other countries,
they won't wear something unless they saw it on a million other people before them!
basically they are going to rock trends when it already died out in many other places!
but don't get me wrong there is a good bit of fashionistas over here and i'm lucky enough to know a few!
so i defenitely can't put everybody in the same basket,
all i'm saying is that french people are less receptive to new fashion than some other european countries!
BUT LET'S TRY TO CHANGE IT!!!
WHATEVER WITH WHAT THEY SAY I'M GONNA TRY !
GO HARD AT IT!!AND LET'S MAKE THE BEST OF IT!
cause you know what ? LONDON is very close and it keep on "calling me" for the last 15 years!
and over there i'm pretty sure they gonna love what i do !

just hanging out with my cuz ,fell in love with this truck!lol
so we had to pictures in front of it ,the colors on it are amazing!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


My Stats

8 commentaires:

Amélie a dit…

- Yeaaaaaaaaah Good :)
So , How Many You're During In Paris ?
See You Next Time
xx

Unknown a dit…

I've always get that vibe from Paris aswell..but you know what..it doesn't matter where you are inthe world..fashion is fashion..and if you want to express it,then do so...
oh and if you come to London...holla at me..we defintaley have to meet up!!

Chay Chay a dit…

lovin' the kicks boo!

Unknown a dit…

I cant wait until u start makin dresses cuz i know ur gonna make look so bad! not bad as in bad as in good lol u kno wat i mean lol,

Good luck!!!

p.s love ur blog!!

Manuela a dit…

I saw you in Paris !
You've got very original style.
I want to know if you're french or american ?

:)

FLASHY STYLISTA a dit…

hey thx yall imma be in paris for a while hopefully things will work out for me here!! and im frnch manuela ! tu m as vue ou ?? et pourkoi t es pas venue me parlé ??

Manuela a dit…

Ahah je t'ai juste croisé, tu étais avec une amie.
Je sais pas j'ai pas osé, et te dire où exactement étant donné que c'était ma première visite à Paris je serais incapable de te dire où c'était.
Mais j'aime beaucoup ton style, vraiment, ça change beaucoup des moutons de mode que l'on peut voir et tu es vraiment canon ahah ! :)

Ally ☁ ☼ a dit…

Je pense que ça peut marcher ton style est unique et j'adore.
Et comme tu dis il y a plein de filles et de mecs qui sont ultra fashion et ils aimeront ce que tu fais aussi.
;)

GOOD LUCK with that =)