Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

mercredi 28 juillet 2010

WISHLIST

NO ITS NOT XMAS !ITS JUST WHAT I WANT §
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


My Stats

4 commentaires:

MalibuMara a dit…

omg where is that MARS necklace from?
that is my nickname! haha i want.

FLASHY STYLISTA a dit…

gurl u gonna have a long life !! i was exactly thinking about you saying to myself " where s my baby at??"
the necklace is from melody ehsani!!im gonna cop one 2!! send me a pic of u so i can post it on my blog if u get it!!kisssss

MalibuMara a dit…

thanks ma!
I WILL!
haha, on twitter this girl just said "is anyone else addicted to flasystylista?" and i was like WHAT SHES SUPER DOPE HOTTEST BITCH ON THE BLOCK DOWN THE STREET AND AROUND THE CORNER! bahahaha

ARTSHEMADE a dit…

the MARS necklace is so so soo dope !!!