Parisian girl who lives in the Caribbeans with new york city dreams!!

....

mardi 15 juin 2010

THE MOSTBEAUTIFULLEST

THIS BLOG MADE A FEATURE OF ME!
I'M VERY FLATTERED ...IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO SEE THAT PEOPLE
ACTUALLY LIKE WHAT YOU ARE DOING
she totally understood my vibe and described me very well!!
check it out THE MOSTBEAUTIFULLEST

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


My Stats

3 commentaires:

huny a dit…

I'm glad that you like my write-up! you deserve it. keep doing what you do, darlin.

Mademoiselle Creamy a dit…

how fuckin AWESOME!! you derserve this, hun, you're sooo talented and Fierce! I'm always looking forward to your new posts ans DIY stuff, i'm a fan. Wish you the best in everything you want to achieve, girl, you ROCK.

FLASHY STYLISTA a dit…

thank you ladies for being so kind to me!! i always try to do my best in everything im doing! so im grateful when someone understand my vision !! mouah